Looking for ways to increase your customer engagement? It can be challenging to stand out and connect with prospective and current clientele in such a competitive online fitness landscape. But with the right platform and customer relationship management tools, it doesn’t have to be. Xplor Studio’s CRM capabilities are created to help your business differentiate itself from the competition and build connections that count. In this article, we’ll discuss 4 ways that Xplor Studio can help you connect with customers and other tactics for fostering genuine client relationships online.
How Xplor Studio can help you connect with your clients
Making your emails an extension of your brand
Xplor Studio automatically syncs your contacts every 15 minutes, due to its easy integration with Mailchimp. Forget bland, forgettable templates and let your clients remember you with personalized, professional emails. You’ll be able to easily reach out and engage your customers with messaging that’s one-of-a-kind.
- Building custom workouts and offer personalized support
With the ability to create workouts with a built-in video library that makes it easy for your trainers to pick pre-recorded video workouts and assign them out, Xplor Studio can help ensure that your clients always receive a top caliber routine, made with them in mind. Your instructors and trainers will also be able to offer 1:1 appointments and personalized support via messages and in-app notifications. So you’ll be able to engage and support your clients every step of the way.
- Interacting with a customized app
With the Grow plan, you’ll have the opportunity to customize your own app (which will also appear in the app store). Collect reviews, promote your business, and talk to your customers with an app that’s built to encourage easy communication. From sending push notifications (e.g. announcements and deals) to allowing clients to schedule classes directly from their phones, you’ll have the ability to connect with your clientele no matter where they are.
- Using analytics to improve your offerings
Xplor Studio makes it easy to gain valuable insights that can help you tailor your classes and services to what your clients want and need. With the ability to track
information such as attendance and churn rates, you’ll be able to see what’s working and what’s not, and adjust your offerings accordingly. After all, what better way to help your clients feel heard than incorporating their feedback into your services?
More ways to enhance client engagement
- Consistently engage on social media: Whether your preferred medium is Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, having a constant social media presence is a great way to stay engaged. By having a regular posting schedule and replying to comments in a timely fashion, you’ll be able to stay consistently connected to your audience.
- Run a members challenge: Hosting a studio challenge for your members can help them feel inspired to work harder and feel like a part of your online studio. From a half-marathon training challenge to seeing who can keep up the longest class streak, challenges and competitions can help your members feel committed to your business.
- Focus on creating community: Creating a community with members-only content is a great way to build a connection with your business. A private Facebook group, for example, can help your members meet one another and interact in a safe, welcoming atmosphere. Special members-only events and prizes are just a couple ways you can boost the appeal of joining one of these groups.
With Xplor Studio’s client-centric features, you’ll be well on your way to better customer communication. Contact us to start a free trial today and learn more about how this studio scheduling software can help you grow your business.